Re: [ks] Re: 7.3 Kickstart - seems broken

On Fri, 31 May 2002, rpjday wrote:

> p.s.  now, if i could enumerate all of these typoes in a single text
> file and, at the end, submit that entire file as one submission,
> i'd consider that.  but bugzilla doesn't give me that option.

ummm. How about:

1   Pull and rebuild the doco sources with the -bb option
2.  Make a rsynced copy of the tree and apply all the fixes
3   Create a unified diff , saving the result in a text file
4.  Upload the diff as a bugzilla atachment

.. or set a CVS up, and diff and submit against that...   ??