What exactly is the "self.compsDict" and where can I find it?

I am still working with my highly customizable and highly impossible RH7.3
disc (yep, on one disc, not three). I have been making much progress with
this, thanks to a few here on this list....but as soon as I make two steps
forwards, there is always end up getting one traceback (as in traceback
error).

This one focuses on line 352 in the comps.py file and highlights the
"selfcomps.Dict" phrase. For my understand and help, can someone clarify as
to what the heck this is....Thousand thank yous.

Ricky Baca
I.T. Technician
Lewis Center for Educational Research
17500 Mana Road