Re: What exactly is the "self.compsDict" and where can I find it?

> I am still working with my highly customizable and highly impossible RH7.3
> disc (yep, on one disc, not three). I have been making much progress with
> this, thanks to a few here on this list....but as soon as I make two steps
> forwards, there is always end up getting one traceback (as in traceback
> error).
>
> This one focuses on line 352 in the comps.py file and highlights the
> "selfcomps.Dict" phrase. For my understand and help, can someone clarify as
> to what the heck this is....Thousand thank yous.

Hi Ricky,

I am doing exactly the same thing as you are (setting up the 1 disk
7.3 wonder install (-;).   Anwyay, usually when I have an error from
comps.py it has to do with dependencies and things being on the disk that
are not in the comps file.  So the first thing I do when I hit one of those
is run a script that checks my dependencies, and then I usually find the
problem.  Also, if you are scripting the build of this thing make sure you
check return codes every where along the way, as by not doing this I have
wasted far too many cycles.

Hope this helps...james