ksconfig for Redhat 6.2

Hi

Is this ksconfig utility that I've been seeing on this list available for
Redhat 6.2? If yes can anyone give me a URL / Link to download? I've tried
rpmfind.net but they seem to be for Redhat 7.x

Do I need X Windows to get it to work? Will it run in console mode?

BTW guys, am I making a mistake staying with RH 6.2 and should I be
considering moving from 6.2 to Redhat 7.x ?

Regards

Rishi