Re: chroot

>   given that a ks file can have only one %post section (right?),
> and that section is either --nochroot or not (right?), if i
> want to get both effects, can i just start with the --nochroot
> directive and, in the middle of the %post section, do a simple
>
> chroot /mnt/sysimage
>
> and keep going?  is there anything tricky or non-intuitive about
> this i should know about?

Well, the answer I would think does not lie in kickstart but the chroot
command.  The chroot command is going to do the chroot call and then
launch /bin/sh (or is /bin/bash on linux...either way its the same shell).
So if you really wanted to do that you would need to either create
a script with a here document or have one installed by an rpm and have
your chroot call be made like:

	chroot /mnt/sysimage path_to_script_in_chroot_env

Though I was looking at some anaconda source the other day that led me
to believe you could have multiple %post sections; wish I could recall where
that was.

...james