Re: chroot

rpjday wrote:
On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, Taylor, ForrestX wrote:

rpjday wrote:

 given that a ks file can have only one %post section (right?),
and that section is either --nochroot or not (right?)

Wrong. I have been using both since 7.1 (IIRC). I just use %post, and then a %post --nochroot.

you do the "--nochroot" *after*?  i can understand if you do it first,
but what does it mean to do it afterwards?

rday

I run all of the scripts that require the chroot, and after, I use --nochroot to grab directories/scripts from the CD.

Forrest