Searching the Kickstart Mailing Lists

I haven't had much luck searching the kickstart mailing list for
approximately one week using either IE 5.50 or Netscape Navigator.

I search from here:

The only search I can get results on is the word kickstart.  I have tried
searching for common words that I know are in the postings such as
'floppy', 'linux', 'anaconda' etc.  I always get back this type of message
(yes, I do have 'subject' and 'message body' checked for my search):

"no hits on 'floppy' (term was not used in search)
Your search - floppy - did not match any documents in this database"

What is going on?  Is anyone else having problems?

Regards,
Rebecca