Re: Searching the Kickstart Mailing Lists

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002 Rebecca R Hepper seagate com wrote:

>I haven't had much luck searching the kickstart mailing list for
>approximately one week using either IE 5.50 or Netscape Navigator.

For a workaround, you could search with Google, prefixing the search
query with kickstart-list site:www.redhat.com (or
site:listman.redhat.com if you prefer that interface)

It might not be a complete archive; searching for anaconda gives only 22
hits.

Cheers,

Phil