Re: KDE Desktop Kickstart problems

Baca, Ricky wrote:
Through that...I have been able to find out that I am missing 3 xdm files
that are softlinked into the /etc/kde/kdm directory:

Xaccess, Xsession and Xsetup_0

Apparently....once again...another RPM is missing, most likely....I am not
100% sure...gonna play around and find out what I am missing....

Ricky Baca
I.T. Technician
Lewis Center for Educational Research
17500 Mana Road
Apple Valley, CA 92307
(760) 946-5414 ext. 297
ricky avstc org

-----Original Message----- From: Scott Croft [mailto:secroft micron com] Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 11:34 AM To: kickstart-list redhat com Subject: Re: KDE Desktop Kickstart problems

What about /etc/sysconfig/desktop ? What is it set to? How about in your inittab, the xdm setting? and in the xdm startup.....

Scott