Re: KDE Desktop Kickstart problems

> Yep it was....loaded it up and it is running great now....thanks for the
> help...i swear on the O'Reilly books that I use, as soon as I have better
> knowledge with this stuff, I will be contributing to this board!!

Just in case you don't know to find out what package a file belongs to
in the RH distro:

	1) Make sure you have rpmdb-redhat package installed.
	2) Type:

		rpm --redhatprovides (full_path_to_file)

If you have a working system that has the file you can type:

	rpm -qf (full_path_to_file)

Again the package that owns the file has to be installed.

Cheers...james