Re: Attempting customized network install, including ks.cfg

On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 11:05, rpjday wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Chad M. Stewart wrote:
> > (The 7.3 installer is broken if you mount the ISOs as say disc1/ disc2/
> > disc3/ - should be fixed in next version.)
>
> and that was my next question -- so it's true that net-based ISO installs
> are broken?  bummer.  i just checked bugzilla and saw nothing about this.
> will anyone submit a bugzilla report?

The http/ftp kickstart case unfortunately is... if I find some spare
time, I might backport the patch and throw up an updated bootnet.img
with the fix in it.  nfsiso works fine, though, and the ftp/http iso
loopback mounted stuff works interactively.  (Bug was already filed)

Cheers,

Jeremy