LVM during install, anyone?

Anyone worked on integrating LVM during a kickstart install?  Care to
share your experience and scripts?

I'm going to start down this road and see where I end up.  Hopefully
with a very nicely setup intranet server.  I'm migrating to new hardware
and eventually I'll have a 3 disks (20,20, and 40G) but I can't get the
two 20Gs until I take down the old server which I can't do until I have
the new server built. :-)   A great case for LVM.

-Chad-