Re: does kickstart handle ISO-based network installs?

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 06:10:52AM -0400, rpjday wrote:

>   it just occurred to me to wonder -- the anaconda docs
> discuss the new ISO-based network installs, but say nothing
> about whether *kickstart* can handle this as well.  is there
> any reason to think that it wouldn't?

just did this last night.

I had already copied all the RedHat dirs of the Cds when I came
across the iso install method.
I just put all the isos in one directory,
exported that directory an like magic it worked
with
nfs --server 192.168.1.10 --dir /var/images/redhat/valhalla

Chuck