need syntax for clearpart with multiple drives

I am trying to setup a kickstart config file with a raid config for
hda and hdc.  I want the kickstart to wipe both disks of existing
partitions.

clearpart  --all

Appear to just do hda,
doesnt look like

clearpart --all --drives=hda hdc
or
clearpart --all --drives=hda, hdc

work.  I don't have the error codes because I am creating this kickstart
config file for someone else.  It is not working for her and I don't have
the spare hardware at the moment to setup a two disk system that I can
afford to wipe.

Any suggestions for the syntax?

Chuck