Re: need syntax for clearpart with multiple drives

kickstart.py is pretty cut and dry on this:

    def doClearPart(self, id, args):
        type = CLEARPART_TYPE_NONE
        drives = None
        initAll = 0

        (args, extra) = isys.getopt(args, '', [ 'linux', 'all', 'drives=',
                                                'initlabel'])

        for n in args:
            (str, arg) = n
            if str == '--linux':
                type = CLEARPART_TYPE_LINUX
            elif str == '--all':
                type = CLEARPART_TYPE_ALL
            elif str == '--drive':
                drives = arg
            elif str == '--initlabel':
                initAll = 1

        self.setClearParts(id, type, drives, initAll = initAll)

Not much else you can do.  Sure they are IDE drives?

-brad