using driver from drvnet.img

I'm trying to kickstart some boxes that have an integrated Compaq
network card.  Using the standard bootnet.img file, the kickstart does
not recognize the card.  From another working Compaq box, I've deduced
the driver I need is the tlan (Thunderlan).  I see it exists in the
drvnet.img.  What's the EASIEST way to get the kickstart to use the tlan
driver?

Thank you.
--
Amy Tanner