Re: need syntax for clearpart with multiple drives

Chuck Moss wrote:
I am trying to setup a kickstart config file with a raid config for hda and hdc. I want the kickstart to wipe both disks of existing
partitions.

clearpart --all

This should wipe all visible drives. If it doesn't, then you probably have a hardware or driver issue.

clearpart --all --drives=hda hdc
or
clearpart --all --drives=hda, hdc

I don't believe that spaces are allowed there. It should be

clearpart --all --drives=hda,hdc