Re: using driver from drvnet.img

Anne Possoz wrote:
Try an nfs install. I believe that the tlan driver is in the second stage image for nfs installs (just not for ftp/http installs).

Funny. nfs needs a working network card! This is the reason for that card.

Anne

d'oh. yeah.

I was thinking of a problem I encountered before where a machine had one tlan card and one eepro100 card. The machine would kickstart through the eepro100. During an nfs install the tlan card would be configured (since the tlan driver *is* in the second stage install image for nfs), but during ftp/http installs the tlan card would not be configured and I would have to configure it manually post install.