Re: How to use %include ?

On 31 May 2002, Jeremy Katz wrote:

>> Alas, even though the file is read, it is ignored, and the package list
>> is not included. Don't know why.
>
>How is it ignored?  Should work afaik, but I'd need more information on
>exactly how your kickstart config and the included file to be able to
>say why it failed to.

I have this in the kickstart file:

%packages
%include /mnt/source/ksinclude/kickstart-packages-basic

Where kickstart-packages-basic is:
@ Software Development

I can tell from stat(1) that the %include'd file was accessed, but the
packages specified are not installed - only the Base group is (136
packages).

The only noticable error message on the other VTs is "WARNING: not all
packages in hdlist had order tag" on VT3.

Cheers,

Phil