Re: no mouse?

ForrestX,

  I am using RH 7.2.  You know ForrestX, it just worked perfectly.  I think this is yet another ploy to make me look silly on this list.  :-)  I tried twice to reproduce the error, and it just won't break now.  I swear I changed nothing.

Thanks for helping and responding,
-Todd Chilson

"Taylor, ForrestX" wrote:

Todd Chilson wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I am trying to do a kickstart install off of a nfs share.  I have
> mouse none for no mouse, but it fails.  Yet when I use the ksconfig
> utility that is the example I get?  Help?!

Where does it fail?  What are the error messages?  Which version of Red
Hat are you trying to install?

Forrest