From: Baca, Ricky [mailto:ricky avstc org]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 4:15 PM
To: 'kickstart-list redhat com'
Subject: setserial %post command?

I am trying to setup an modem from the %post commands section. It seems like
it should work, but as of now, it isn't. Here is the command:

#Configuring Wal-Mart internal modem to COM3
setserial /dev/ttyS2 uart 16550A irq 3 port 0xe800

When I run this command in a terminal window under root, this goes through
and I use the modem for what I am gonna use it....but under the %post
commands....it doesn't....any suggestions?

Baca