RE: Debugging a failed install

You need to add <CTRL> to the <ALT>+<FKEY> combination when you are on the
Virtual Console where X-windows is running from.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Fahrner [mailto:Matt Fahrner coat com]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 11:35 AM
To: kickstart-list redhat com
Subject: Re: Debugging a failed install

You should still be able to flip screens the same way with the X based
install. We do regularly, same keystrokes.

			- Matt

Ian Leonard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If I have a problem with the installation, there is no
> way to see what is going on. The install logs don't seem
> to show much. With a text mode install, you can flip
> VT's. With the X based version, you can't. Am  I missing
> something.
>

> TIA.
>
> --
> Ian Leonard
> eMail: ileonard ntlworld com
> Phone: +44 (0)1865 765273
>
> Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.

Matt Fahrner                                    2 South Park St.
Manager of Networking                           Willis House
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse               Lebanon, N.H.  03766
TEL: (603) 448-4100 xt 5150                     USA
FAX: (603) 443-6190                             Matt Fahrner COAT COM