Could not find CDROM.

Dear Sir,
    I modify redhat 7.2 distribution. I add my own packages. I put ks.cfg in first cdrom (bootable). I use image/boot.img as a boot image when I run mkisofs. This CD can boot. But it can not install when I use ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg when I boot it. The screen reports that "Can not find redhat cdrom...".  However, If I move use ks.cfg from floppy disk with this cdrom. It works fine. Would you please tell me how to solve these problems.
Thanks,
Theewara