Custom rpms

If I have rpms that I want to install during the install...I just put
them in the ks.cfg under the packages section, right?

Do I need to store them in the RPMS directory or can I have a special
directory and still use the packages section.

I guess I can add my custom rpm's using the post section....

Thanks for the help on the ks=floppy thing.

Mike