Re: Changes to Kickstart in RH 7.3?

On Mon, 6 May 2002, Brent Clements wrote:

> Does anyone have a list of any changes that has been made to the kickstart
> application in RH 7.3?

I have not had a chance to look at the docs but I remember a new command
was listed in the release notes that are on the first cd.

Sorry not to be of more help but at least you have a starting point.
Most likely I will try kickstart install tomorrow.

--
.............Tom	"Nothing would please me more than being able to
tdiehl rogueind com	hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

   			We are still waiting ....