CDROM mounted during installation

Hi,

I have made some customizations to the RedHat 7.2. I have  some custom
packages that I need to install off the CDROM, but during
post-installation. I need to know the location the CD is mounted during
the post-installation phase.
Is it /tmp/cdrom, without a chroot, or /mnt/cdrom inside a chroot?

That is, in the %POST of ks.cfg, can I simply write,

rpm -i /mnt/cdrom/<package-name>.rpm

Thanks,
Himanshu