Dynamically sizing swap by memory size?

Hi,

Is there any way to dynamically resize swap space according to how much
memory is installed on a system?

I figure I could just do 'parted' after the system is up, but this seems
pretty hacky, and a pain since it would have to run during the %post
phase, which would require me to unmount the /mnt/sysimage to do the
work.

Basically, we would love to setup swap partitions according to some
simple rules, such as:

    2 x system RAM, minum of 256mb, max of 2gb.

Any clue would be great.

Thanks,
John