Re: Dynamically sizing swap by memory size?

James> Sure... here's one way...

James> If you have a script that generates your kickstart files, just
James> give the RAM size as an input, and let the logic of the script
James> take of it.  That seems the easiest way to do it.

I use just one kickstart config file for all our systems so far.  This
way I don't have to keep making new floppies when I need to install
systems.

Admittedly, we haven't done a ton of systems yet, but it's working
well for us so far.

John