Re: Dynamically sizing swap by memory size?

s> The question is, can I just take the 7.3 Kickstart boot floppy and
s> use it with my 7.2 system installs?  Time to try this out.

Probably not.  You still need to get netstg1 and stage2 over the net,
and those must match the version of anaconda on the floppy.

s> It would be nice if we could get the source of kickstart to hack on
s> and improve and feed back patches.

Well, they do put it in every distribution.  Just install the anaconda
and anaconda-runtime packages.

 - J<