Re: updates directory

> Based on the release notes of 7.3 it seems they may have moved the
> RHupdates directory to just updates...anyone want to confirm or deny
> that?

If you look in the anaconda package (maybe anaconda-runtime, cant remember
where I put it) there are some new documents in /usr/share/dos/anaconda.
One should describe all the ways I know of to update anaconda. We added
the concept of an updates.img so you can update ftp, http, harddrive and
nfsiso methods (even cdrom if you reburn a CD with the updates.img in the
write place).

BTW if anyone have additions/corrections to the documentation for anaconda,
or something you'd like to contribute otherwise, just email me. I'm trying
to add to the docs as I can.

Cheers
Michael Fulbright
msf redhat com