Re: accessing files on boot floppy

Amy Tanner wrote:

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 03:01:47PM -0700, Taylor, ForrestX (forrestx taylor intel com) wrote:

Amy Tanner wrote:
Do an Alt+Ctrl+F2, and type `df` to see if the floppy is already mounted. If so, use %post --nochroot to copy them to the local filesystem, and then run it in the %post section.

No, it's not mounted, although I'm booting from it. I believe the contents get loaded into ramdisk and are not accessible :(

What happens if you boot from it and start an installation, then go to VT2 and try to mount it?

mkdir floppy
mount /dev/fd0 floppy

Forrest