---
and all of my regular getty terminals were commented out!
---
#1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty1
#2:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty2
#3:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty3
#4:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty4
#5:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty5
#6:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty6
---

It's nice to see that the install recognized the serial port,
but I was sorta hoping to get the regular mingetty's also.

A quick glance at the created anaconda-ks.cfg and www.redhat.com/docs
didn't show a reference to this.  How can I keep both
(or at least keep the mingetty lines)
without messing around in the %post section?

Thanks,

--
Christopher D. Maestas
Compaq Federal, LLC (part of the new HP)