Re: ks mediacheck

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 18:36, Taylor, ForrestX wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to use `ks mediacheck` at the boot prompt
instead of `linux mediacheck`?  I have tried several ways, to no avail.

Nope, mediacheck is explicitly disabled on kickstart paths because
there's really no way to do mediacheck without being interactive, which
kickstart tries to avoid.

Cheers,

Jeremy
Where is this disabled? I couldn't find it in mediacheck.c.

Thanks,

Forrest