Re: mount problem

Networking is probably not turned on in the install, as no networking is needed to pull files from the cdrom and floppy device.

Van De Walle Mario wrote:
Hello

I run a kickstart from floppy and install from cd-rom redhat 7.1
When i try to mount in the %post my NFS server to put some scripts on the machine i got the message: "mount:RPC: Unable to send; errno = Network is unreachable"

When i reboot the machine and mount manualy then it works.
any idee why this is not working.

Mario Van de Walle