kickstart of 7.3 with small "/" and big "/usr" just won't work.

Hi (again),

I have played with it all day and have made a good series of tests.
I still get the error that / isn't big enough for the packages I selected.
It doesn't seem to care that I have a /usr partition of 4G.

The worst is it will complain the same even whith "/" the size it
wants it to have! I have tryed many things without success.

I guess I will have to fix this myself in the code.
Any suggestion as where to start. The first goal would
be to bypass the size check on "/", but I think the right
thing to do would be to make it add the size of all partitions.
(BTW Isn't that suppose to be already done?)

Any input will be appreciated
--
Philippe Gendreau
phil xmailer ods org