How do I create partitions

Hi,
Does anyone know the magic incantation to get kickstart to create
an extended partition? I am trying to install filesystems in the
extended partition. If I run fdisk by hand and create the partitions
kickstart does the installation just fine.

--
.............Tom	"Nothing would please me more than being able to
tdiehl rogueind com	hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

   			We are still waiting ....