RE: Manual NFS install works but fails for kickstart with added network driver

i assume you are putting your broadcom driver in the initrd.img/modules
of bootnet.img right?

when you do the manual NFS install, do you get a "Choose Driver" box for
for Nic before you set network information?  If so, in your ks.cfg you
need to force this driver to load.  You might want to do this
anyways....  if I have an Intel gigabit nic that doesnt properly load
the driver for it, i put

device eth e1000

in my ks.cfg.   you will need to add

device eth <broadcom_module_name>