redirect Kickstart %post output to serial console/port

Hello,

I've been searching the archives in an attempt to determine if it is
possible to echo/print out information to the serial console/port during
the installs %post section?

I've seen information regarding chvt but as we do all of our installs
via a serial connection it has little value to me at this point.  I'd
like to be able to have something display to the serial port connection
(cyclades FWIW) during the %post section as we do a lot of
customizations during the install and to some it seems as if the install
has hung.

Thanks,

Marc
--
Marc Mondragon

Fox River Financial Resources/Ritchie Capital Investments, Ltd.
2100 Enterprise Avenue
Geneva, IL  60134
marcmo foxriver com