Re: redirect Kickstart %post output to serial console/port

tput is a good command to do things like move cursors around and display
things in bold and so on.

Just FYI.

Cheers...james

                      "Marcos A.
                      Mondragon"                   To:      kickstart-list redhat com
                      <marcmo foxriver com         cc:
                      >                            Subject: Re: redirect Kickstart %post output to serial console/port
                      Sent by:
                      kickstart-list-admin
                      @redhat.com

                      08/13/03 12:15 PM
                      Please respond to
                      kickstart-list

Thanks for the suggestions,  I've tried echoing to /dev/ttyS0 and it
does indeed work.  I just need to tune it a bit as it's a bit rough
display-wise.

Thanks again,

--
Marc Mondragon

Fox River Financial Resources/Ritchie Capital Investments, Ltd.
2100 Enterprise Avenue
Geneva, IL  60134
marcmo foxriver com