Ernest Szeideman/GIS/CSC is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  08/25/2003 and will not return until
08/29/2003.

If this is a Unix SOE matter, please contact the Unix SOE helpline at
unixsoe csc com   For any other urgent matters, please contact my manager,
Bruce Reside (613-270-2465).  Otherwise, I will reply to your message when
I return.

   Thank you.

Ernie