Minimizing kickstart CD

Hi you all!

I need a little help on creating a customized kickstart CD
that need to be stripped down to a minimal of rpms on
the CD.

I have made a working kickstart CD using the RH9 "minimal"
option - copying the anaconda-ks.cfg, generated the hdlist
and burned the iso that works.

My problem is that I can see that a lot of un-nessesary rpms
are still left on the CD that are never installed (according
to "/root/install.log". I compared the "install.log" to the
RPMS directory and removed ALL other rpms and rebuilt the
CD, hdlist and tried to boot. It didn't even get to the
boot: promt...

What am I doing wrong here? How do I strip down the CD to
a minimum of rpms?!?!?

/Erik Lonroth