Any body can help me?
I follow this steps and ks intalation dont work.
- made a boot disk with dd if=... of= ....,
- rename the /root/anaconda-ks.cfg to /root/ks.cfg
- copy the file ks-cfg to floppy : mcopy ks.cfg a:
- reboot linux and type in the prompt linux ks and the ks installation dont work
- after i type linux ks=floppy and the ks installation dont work
- after this i try typing linux ks=hd:fd0:/ks.cfg and the ks installation dont work
I dont know how to do with this stuf . I need to make work the RH 9.0 kickstart instalation work.