modifying isolinux.iso / Red Hat 9

Hello --

How would you go about modifying isolinux.iso for Red Hat 9? I need to make a bootable CD that does a kickstart. What I'm looking to do is replace isolinux.cfg with:

default ks
prompt 0
timeout 600
label ks
kernel vmlinuz
append ks=http://{kickstartserver/path_to_ks.cfg} initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=9216

When I mount it as a loopback file system with mount -o loop,rw isolinux.iso /mnt/loop/

and try to copy a file to it, or edit isolinux.cfg

cp: cannot create regular file `./isolinux.cfg` Read-only file system

I've used this technique with bootable floppy images. Am I missing a switch to mount, or something? Note, it doesn't matter if it's mounted with -o loop or -o loop,rw -- it still mouhts as read-only.

Thanks,

Aaron Bennett

--
Aaron Bennett