Re: modifying isolinux.iso / Red Hat 9

AB> How would you go about modifying isolinux.iso for Red Hat
AB> 9?

Here's how I do it.  There's probably a simpler way but this does seem
to work.  Make a directory and put this script in it:

#!/bin/sh
mkisofs -o boot.iso -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/boot.cat -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -R -J -V -T image

Then make a directory "image" and in it a directory "isolinux".  In
there put the contents of your CD:

~/iso> ls image/isolinux
boot.cat     initrd8.img   isolinux.cfg       options.msg  snake.msg   vmlinuz8
boot.msg     initrd9.img   isolinux.cfg.orig  param.msg    splash.lss  vmlinuz9
general.msg  isolinux.bin  memtest.img*       rescue.msg   TRANS.TBL

Tweak to your liking, then run the script.

 - J<