From: kickstart-list-admin redhat com [mailto:kickstart-list-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 8:18 AM
To: kickstart-list redhat com
Subject: Re: RH7.3 on Opteron

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Egan Ford wrote:

I am kickstarting rh7.3 on an Opteron machine, it works

fine except that it

installs the athlon kernel. What can I put in my kickstart

file to force

the install of the i686 kernel?

Why would you want to do that? I'd have thought the Athlon kernel the
best fit from your choices.

-- Please, reply only to the list.