Re: %include, list-harddrives and rhAS21

OK. I produced in %pre a new /tmp/ks.cfg with my partitioning information.
But it seems that anaconda does not reread the /tmp/ks.cfg.
I hope there are other ideas for redhat AS21.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Thomas.

Zitat von james oden tekelec com:

--
Thomas Baumann // Postfach 110115 // D-64216 Darmstadt // <tom tiri li>