Disable LABEL= within fstab within kickstart ?

Hi all,

I dont know if anyone knows how this can be done, I do not see any
documented switch or config option within the kickstart docs. How do you
stop/disable anaconda from writting the mount points within /etc/fstab
with LABEL= within the newer versions of anaconda  ? (such as that which
comes with 8.0)

I much prefure to keep the information within the fstab file as physical
device names rather than LABEL's as you get with the 7.x versions of
anaconda/kickstart.

Any information would be appreciated.

Cliff.