RE: Disable LABEL= within fstab within kickstart ?

I created a script that I put in place as a boot script.  You could use the
script some other way, perhaps in your %post.

grep LABEL /etc/fstab >/dev/null 2>&1
if [ $? -ne 0 ]
then
  # fstab already fixed
  exit 0
fi
unalias cp >/dev/null 2>&1
cd /tmp
cp /etc/fstab /etc/fstab.old
for ALABEL in `grep LABEL /etc/fstab | awk '{print $1}'`
do
  for AMOUNT in `echo $ALABEL | awk -F= '{print $2}'`
  do
    for ADEVICE in `df -k $AMOUNT | tail -1 | awk '{print $1}'`
    do
#     echo "label $ALABEL, mount $AMOUNT, device $ADEVICE"
      echo "s#$ALABEL #$ADEVICE #" >> sedit
    done
  done
done
cat /etc/fstab | sed -f sedit > test-fstab
cp test-fstab /etc/fstab
rm test-fstab
rm sedit

Donald E. Bodle, Jr., RHCT