-----Original Message-----
From: kickstart-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:kickstart-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of Steven Garrett
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 12:05 PM
To: 'kickstart-list redhat com'
Subject: Is this weird?

In the %packages section of my ks.cfg, I have:

%packages --resolvedeps
@ Development Tools
@ X Window System
@ GNOME Desktop Environment

but when I do the install I get all these crazy support packages as well.
For example @Islandic Support

Are these part of the core set of packages?  This happens even when I take
out the X windows and Gnome stuff.

Thanks in advance,

Steve