Re: Is this weird?

Jeremy Katz wrote:

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 15:04, Steven Garrett wrote:

In the %packages section of my ks.cfg, I have:

[snip]

but when I do the install I get all these crazy support packages as well.
For example @Islandic Support

Are these part of the core set of packages? This happens even when I take
out the X windows and Gnome stuff.

These get installed based on what you choose for langsupport.

Cheers,

Jeremy